Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Could I know why I'm the only one who paid and didn't get the package shipped? Was there a problem with the payment and I wasn't informed or did I miss some information when I sent the payment?

Could I know why I'm the only one who paid and didn't get the package shipped? Was there a problem with the payment and I wasn't informed or did I miss some information when I sent the payment?

Your package was sent on March 27th. You should have received an email to that effect. I'll also PM you the tracking number.

Alright thank you! I was wondering because my name on the list was the only one that didn't say its been shipped. I did receive your PM but I never received an email.

Alright thank you! I was wondering because my name on the list was the only one that didn't say its been shipped. I did receive your PM but I never received an email.

You were one of the first ones to pay, and PayPal had taken away your status from "ready to ship" and I didn't see it immediately. I am curious about you not getting an email, however. Can you check your "junk" folder ? The message wouldn't be directly from me, it would be an automated message from PayPal with your tracking number. Since it's automated, it might have gone to junk folder.

You were one of the first ones to pay, and PayPal had taken away your status from "ready to ship" and I didn't see it immediately. I am curious about you not getting an email, however. Can you check your "junk" folder ? The message wouldn't be directly from me, it would be an automated message from PayPal with your tracking number. Since it's automated, it might have gone to junk folder.

I know why. My Paypal Email isn't my main one. I had an older account that I had to delete with my main email and I had to make a new one to create a new account on paypal but I don't really check on it.

Okay, I've sent out PM's. If you've received a PM, but you have paid, please send me a PM with the date you paid, so I can verify payment and update Post #1. Thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back