Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - Coins have arrived. You can PAY now.

Got my coins in the mail yesterday!
Thank you Jintosh, they are amazing!
Coins_Best.jpg

I love everyone's displays. Adding it to other related props makes them even better. :D

I found time to send out PM's. If you've already paid, please ignore the PM.

My coins arrived in the mail yesterday :) the coins are fantastic & even better & more impressive than I could have imagine from the photo's. Thanks for taking on this project & producing such a great item.

My coins arrived in the mail yesterday :) the coins are fantastic & even better & more impressive than I could have imagine from the photo's. Thanks for taking on this project & producing such a great item.

Appearance, heft, sound.... All absolutely perfect. I am so glad I found this thread when I did. Thank you so much for doing this @Jintosh!

No problem. I think these turned out excellent. I'm keeping a bunch for myself !!! :D

No problem. I think these turned out excellent. I'm keeping a bunch for myself !!! :D

I don't blame you mate, you've created a masterpiece with these I though that they would be good but they turned out far better than I could ever have thought a nice big pile would make an amazing display :thumbsup

Got my coins yesterday perfect like the first order, I want more but I think 18 coins are enough :) 3 or 4 coins for friends as gift. Great Job Jintosh

Shipping has been going GREAT. Everyone has been using GOODS and SERVICES, which has truly simplified printing labels and handling tracking numbers. There was just one person that didn't have an address associated with his PayPal, but that was the only hiccup.

The old wait list has been labeled RUN 3B. A new (and true) wait list will be started.

I've sent out PM's and after a couple weeks (or so), unclaimed coins can go to the wait list and/or eBay.

Ah damn I totally forgot about this run

Please sign me up for 3 in the next run.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back