Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Hmm. I had thought you were Luke, since you said you paid on that day, and there was one person that day that didn't leave a note.
But, Since there REAL Luke just PM'd me, I don't see your PayPal. Pull up the transaction on your PayPal, and check the spelling of the email you sent it to. Should be Payment@TheLostRoom.org (.ORG not .COM)
If it is miss-sent, just cancel it and resend it.
If it seems correct, send a screen shot of that PayPal transaction. I had one guy do that and it turned out that he did indeed swap 2 letters, and was having a dyslexic moment. :)
I cancelled and re-payed and went through XD.
Ty for your help.

Can I take the 5th spot on the waitlist for Run 5?
2 coins plz
Can submit payment ASAP. let me know ,
Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Can I take the 5th spot on the waitlist for Run 5?
2 coins plz
Can submit payment ASAP. let me know ,
Thanks!!!

I put you on the wait list for 2. So far, the people on the wait list is around the number of people that haven't paid. But, the people that haven't paid will still get a chance when the coins arrive. I did order a few extra, so we'll see how it turns out.

They're taking longer than I originally stated, but that would be because my original figure was based on the 50 coins, and I actually ended up adding so many people that the run was 70 coins. Shouldn't be too much longer though. :)

djdgt34f89v21.jpg

Get your coins when they come in before the High Table catches on.... :D

Ha !

So, nobody commented on me posting a picture of the "high table" from Game of thrones because I couldn't find one of John Wick ?

Is there even a picture of John Wick's High Table ? :)
Legit your picture was not showing up until today, I usually refresh this thread at least once a day and never saw it till you mentioned it.

I received an update from the coin company, they said the order was running late on completion. Likely at the end of July.
She said that she would do what she could to speed it up, but that the administration part of the company is separate from the part that does the actual coin production, and it was the later that had the issue.

PM'd you, looks like no one answered your question about the number of coins per case. My count from the clearer pictures in JW2 look like 35-40, per spot, 24 spots. Somewhere around 900-1000 coins.

I'd love to try to put together a case in the most economic way possible. Any way to put together an order with blank gold coins? Maybe just do the ends.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2019-08-01-19h00m15s241.png
    vlcsnap-2019-08-01-19h00m15s241.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 103

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back