Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - Taking orders

So it seems the local post service have screwed up.
I will be following up with them tomorrow, but it might be that you are getting my package in return, hopefully without a extra cost.
If that happens, I will pay for shipping again.

Will get back to you as soon as I know more.

So it seems the local post service have screwed up.
I will be following up with them tomorrow, but it might be that you are getting my package in return, hopefully without a extra cost.
If that happens, I will pay for shipping again.

Will get back to you as soon as I know more.

PM me the details, I'll see what it says on my end. (date, amount or transaction number)

-------edit----------

I think I found it. The last entry says

May 30, 2017, 8:19 am Arrival at Post Office NORWAY

Last edited:

PM me the details, I'll see what it says on my end. (date, amount or transaction number)

-------edit----------

I think I found it. The last entry says

May 30, 2017, 8:19 am Arrival at Post Office NORWAY

That's the one. They screwed up both inland tracking and notice for arrival.
But it's okay. The also screwed up the return shipping. So it was still sitting at the postal office, a week overdue for return.

The coins are beautiful. Thanks for all your hard work.

I'm interested in 6 coins, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok, not to throw a monkey wrench into the whole thing but i was watching Wick 2 the other night and noticed a closeup of the coin...i think i saw a texture on the face of the coin.
It looked bead blasted.

I could be wrong i didnt take a photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like the coin in the closeup is either 3D printed, or cast from a 3D printed original.
In the first film they look blank, with no texture.

JW-C1.jpg

JW-C2.jpg

If I was to complain about anything, and suggest a change for a later.
The lion and the lady are both a bit to high when trying to stack the coins, the lion especially.

Not really a big issue for most people. And I can still stack the 4 I dont have out on display, so I dont regret getting them.
But its something to keep in mind for a later batch.

It looks like the coin in the closeup is either 3D printed, or cast from a 3D printed original.
In the first film they look blank, with no texture.

View attachment 737874

View attachment 737875

If I was to complain about anything, and suggest a change for a later.
The lion and the lady are both a bit to high when trying to stack the coins, the lion especially.

Not really a big issue for most people. And I can still stack the 4 I dont have out on display, so I dont regret getting them.
But its something to keep in mind for a later batch.

Actually the one I saw seemed to have a different texture.

That's the one. They screwed up both inland tracking and notice for arrival.
But it's okay. The also screwed up the return shipping. So it was still sitting at the postal office, a week overdue for return.

The coins are beautiful. Thanks for all your hard work.

Glad it worked out. :)

Sorry I haven't been active lately, been crazy at work. I'm still in for 2. Hope they will turn out well but in my opinion, bubbles is better than the first batch coated by ultraman (even though they were beautiful) so I'm still in!

John Wick - Round 3 - Taking orders

If there are 2 different appearances of an object in a movie, then clearly I would have to choose one. I choose the clean appearance (without the 3D print lines).

Ah OK.
Didnt know how many versions there werr.
Thanks!

hello, if it's not too late can I also reserve 6 coins? thank you!

Okay. Six. I am ordering 150 coins, which will only cover the first half of people. So I am still adding people for when I do the second half of the people.

I have asked them about the Too Tall 3D artwork. What Lain mentioned about the Lion and the Lady sticking up too tall. We'll see what they say.

Okay. Six. I am ordering 150 coins, which will only cover the first half of people. So I am still adding people for when I do the second half of the people.

I have asked them about the Too Tall 3D artwork. What Lain mentioned about the Lion and the Lady sticking up too tall. We'll see what they say.

Thanks for looking into that bud!

Just rewatched. Such a great flick... gotta have a coin sitting around on the shelf.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back