Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Re: John Wick - Round 2 - Interest thread

Any price breaks for quantity? I'm highly considering 10 for myself and a friend who is not a member here is interested in 5-6.

No....sorry. Ultraman's 1st run was cut off at 100 coins, and I'm over that already. I'm trying to make everything as FLAT RATE as possible to make this as painless as possible.

Last edited:

If we reach 150, I'll make the decision of where to cut off the last person. There will be a waiting list for any unclaimed coins.

No....sorry. Ultraman's 1st run was cut off at 100 coins, and I'm over that already. I'm trying to make everything as FLAT RATE as possible to make this as painless as possible.

No worries. Throw me down for 16 then.

With several people changing their orders, it's hard to count, but I think we're at 146.

Maybe, Maybe 4 coins left. You can try and claim the last coins, but at this point if I'm wrong any further people will be on the waiting list.

If you're not over the 150 limit I'd like to get 4 please.

Rick

I'll get a final count soon. Demonfire beat you for 1 ticket, so you might get 3. But I talked to Ultraman and he said there were a number of people that did not pay in time...and so you might get the 4 tickets anyway.

Okay, we're done.

Anyone beyond this will go up on the waiting list, and if people don't pay for their coins in a reasonable time limit (once I post here asking for payment) then unclaimed coins will go to the first in line on the waiting list.

This Second run of coins is OVER.

Im a bit late but im keen for just 1 coin so please chuck me on the wait list incase anyone pulls out and we'll see what happens. Thanks

if i can or if there is room you can change mine from 6 to 8 if not my original 6 is fine

if i can or if there is room you can change mine from 6 to 8 if not my original 6 is fine

Since all the coins are claimed, it'll be your original amount. Any unclaimed coins will go to people that didn't get ANY coins during the run.

Okay, I've recorded everyone in Post 1.

People are divided between "MAIN RUN" and "WAITING LIST"

When I ask for payment, it will only apply to people on the "MAIN RUN".

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back