John Wick: Chapter 3 Bond Certificate

McFlyte

Hey folks,

I saw this in the trailer and decided to have a go at re-creating it. This is a draft. I can't make out everything from the screencaps I got from the trailer, if anyone has more detail I'd love to know.

None of the fonts are spot-on, but the type writer one is especially bad.

Attachments

• BondCertLetterSize_Small.jpg
    BondCertLetterSize_Small.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 511
Very good job, you just have to add and change a thing in the box at the top left, there is written III CERTIFICATE OF PENDING and below (OPEN)
and you will have almost a precise job.

The font used for various case is Copperplate std 31 BOND CERTIFICATE and BY DIRECTION OF THE PAYMASTER also.

And here the link with perfect replica ( for the ipad ) based on the original

‘John Wick Excommunicado’ Vinilo o funda para iPad by Vector-Planet

Caplan

Last edited:
Thanks!

After posting this I found a 4K trailer in which I could make out a little more detail.

I'm making an assumption that the paper is letter size.

I'll try to watch the movie soon. I'm curious if it appears again.

Right now I'm working on a 'SANXIT INDORSATA' stamp.

Yes printing and letter format, your replica is already very good once finalized it will be perfect, it misses the top part in the name of John Wick I am doing some research to find a good plan, there is on the net replicas for sale but it is very bad, (fonts, dimensions, and SANXIT INDORSATA stamp) are not respected.

Good luck for the continuation which I do not doubt it will be very nice.

Caplan

The font used for various case is Copperplate std 31 BOND CERTIFICATE and BY DIRECTION OF THE PAYMASTER also.

All I can find font-wise is COPPERPLATE GOTHIC STD 31, which doesn't match in my view. The font on the certificate looks like a sans-serif font, where copperplate gothic has serifs. What do you think? Here's a comparison:

I've managed to grab some 4k screenshots and have redone the perspective crop to straighten them somewhat. Then I scaled them vertically based on the assumption that the stamp is a circle. These are attached as well if anyone else wants to have a go.

I also realised I accidentally cropped out the text visible at the very top of the screen cap;

"*** PLEASE CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THIS TRANSMISSION ***"

BondCert_NoStamp.pngBondCert_Stamp.png

Version 2 of my Bonds created from the fantastic prop photos from MR_Adrian with my Blood Oath marker and a few extra props on top. More to come.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 55
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 43
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6432.JPG
    IMG_6432.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6474.JPG
    IMG_6474.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 50
This is my version. I was always intrigued by what was at the top of the page that we never saw on screen, so in the spirit of the contract I added a few things.
View attachment 1020899
Love the continental letterhead! What are the other two logos on either side of the continental logo? Doing a project for a buddies birthday that includes a letter from the continental itself. Do you have a pdf version or detailed photo of the letterhead I could use??

Very good job, you just have to add and change a thing in the box at the top left, there is written III CERTIFICATE OF PENDING and below (OPEN)
and you will have almost a precise job.

And here the link with perfect replica ( for the ipad ) based on the original

‘John Wick Excommunicado’ Vinilo o funda para iPad by Vector-Planet

Caplan
Good evening, do you still have a pdf copy of the Excommunicado link? The link is no longer good. Thanks in advance!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back