Limited Run John Wick Blood Oath Marker Oathmarker Prop

Solitaire

Picked my order up from my daughter's place today - just fantastic! Thanks so much, the markers are gorgeous, so is the Spector ring, it fits my middle finger perfectly :)

Appreciate the free gift that came along, as well! You're awesome, make more stuff please :D

Rusty85

Sr Member
I skimmed through this thread but may have missed if this question was already answered, but wasn't there a little pin or something on the side of the case where they pricked their fingers? Been a couple years since I've seen the movie so maybe I'm remembering wrong ?

stussy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I skimmed through this thread but may have missed if this question was already answered, but wasn't there a little pin or something on the side of the case where they pricked their fingers? Been a couple years since I've seen the movie so maybe I'm remembering wrong ?
yes there was in the movies. to my knowledge nobody sells one with the pin. i did my own using one of nakai's markers and a pin.
DSC01523.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.