Limited Run John Wick Blood Oath Marker Oathmarker Prop

Just received mine today as well. I figured there would be a delay getting it past customs here in the U.S., so I didn't mind the wait (Took about 31 days). It was definitely worth it. Amazing details and well crafted. I'm really impressed. Thank you.

ed209,how did it take 31days? the start of the run was 20 july.:confused:
Oops, my bad. I was looking at one of our original emails. I sent the payment on August 9th, so it was actually only 12 days. Don't know why it felt like it took longer, but I always expect U.S. Customs to slow shipping down from other countries.

Either way, I'm happy with it.

I have the chronicle one , this one look good, along with the coin,interested,and with the cross and the new Blood Oat Marker!!

stock for oathmarker running out (5 pieces left) for those whom i contacted, please make payment if you are keen
Cross is out by Sept. i have challenges with the rosary necklace compared to the cross

stock for oathmarker running out (5 pieces left) for those whom i contacted, please make payment if you are keen
Cross is out by Sept. i have challenges with the rosary necklace compared to the cross

I have paid for the Blood oath marker and the adjudicator coin, can you please confirm you have received? Thanks

yes, all paid orders have been shipped. Please note i will update the tracking in the next 24 hrs Please check paypal for the update

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back