Limited Run John Wick Blood Oath Marker Oathmarker Prop - Run 2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Townz

Arrived today! Incredible quality. First pieces for a planned John Wick display (hence the irrelevant background). Thanks again!
20190901_123024.jpg

ecto1321

If any stock left, I'd live one of thr blood oath markers. If not, you can definitely sign me up for the october run!

zanderman

Got mine. Really awesome work. Now the debate begins whether to cut myself and do it right, or do fake blood.

stussy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
if you didn't get one of the first run,get one of these.better than the chronicle one i believe,i have both and nakai's is best.(y)

Joe310blk

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have both, and there both missing the triangle metal piece were you imprint your thumb also the thumb surface should be flat like the screen prop, I'm going to sand both down with a dremel and add the metal piece on both sides like Jintosh suggested.

Townz

I have both, and there both missing the triangle metal piece were you imprint your thumb also the thumb surface should be flat like the screen prop, I'm going to sand both down with a dremel and add the metal piece on both sides like Jintosh suggested.
Let us know how that goes, I was thinking of doing the Same, but worried I'll ruin it!