Limited Run John Wick Arabic Oathmarker Oath Marker Prop Run 1 STOCK AVAILABLE and ready to send

I got notification on my "shop" app that it looks like it is moving again. Still in Chicago, but in a different location at least..

Mine finally arrived after being stuck in limbo in Chicago like several others were, so they are definitely on the move now. It's a fantastic piece, compliments the other Oathmarker perfectly. Thanks Nakai!

Well, well, well the Post Office finally decided to pull its head out of its but. My Arabic Oathmaker was actually delivered today!!
I want to thank Nakai for creating such an amazing piece. It’s stunning! Absolutely stunning!!
I also want to thank him for having such great communication. I was never worried, especially as he was about to send another one. DON’T SEND IT!!! Anyway, he was always there to answer PM’s. Great guy. Thank you!
If anyone else in the US is still waiting, I’m gonna say... they’re on the way. Don’t know what Chicagos problem was, but it looks like they did finally get ‘em out.

Fits in quite nicely with the rest of the display don’t you think
1618ADA2-6AE5-451D-9CD4-60060A9683BE.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back