Limited Run John Wick Arabic Oathmarker Oath Marker Prop Run 1 STOCK AVAILABLE and ready to send

Got mine! Thank you for an awesome piece.
IMG_5031.jpg

I say again, my postal service sucks!!! I sent you a PM.
NOT YOUR FAULT!! According to tracking you had the correct address. It was the same address used for everything else I’ve ever received from you.
The postal service, however, this time delivered it to “mailbox” in Rancho Cordova CA. Juuuuust missing my address, here in SC, by about 2,700 miles. :rolleyes: I got to learn, however, that there is a place called Rancho Cordova CA. Never been there... looks nice.
Again, NOT YOUR FAUL!!!! I have no fear that this will be fixed. It’s Christmas, everything is closed, & I’m somehow finding humor in this situation.
I do love seeing other’s photos, sssoooo keep ‘em coming. DBoz your John Wick collection is freaking awesome!!
Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:
I say again, my postal service sucks!!! I sent you a PM.
NOT YOUR FAULT!! According to tracking you had the correct address. It was the same address used for everything else I’ve ever received from you.
The postal service, however, this time delivered it to “mailbox” in Rancho Cordova CA. Juuuuust missing my address, here in SC, by about 2,700 miles. :rolleyes: I got to learn, however, that there is a place called Rancho Cordova CA. Never been there... looks nice.
Again, NOT YOUR FAUL!!!! I have no fear that this will fixed. It’s Christmas, everything is closed, & I’m somehow finding humor in this situation.
I do love seeing other’s photos, sssoooo keep ‘em coming. DBoz your John Wick collection is freaking awesome!!
Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks!

Sorry yours hasn’t arrived yet. Sounds like you got the wrong tracking number, as I am in Rancho Cordova, CA and it was indeed in my mailbox. When I got home from work.

Thanks!

Sorry yours hasn’t arrived yet. Sounds like you got the wrong tracking number, as I am in Rancho Cordova, CA and it was indeed in my mailbox. When I got home from work.
I’m kinda thinkin that this was the situation. Again, NOT Nakai’s fault!! This is all on the Post Office. I’ve already contacted Nakai, & I’m not worried. I’ll give it some more time, & hope it makes its way to me, untracked.
Congrats to all who are receiving this beautiful piece!

Just checking to see if anyone in the States has received their marker yet. Mine has been in Chicago since 12/18.. :rolleyes:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back