john wick 4 new release date

73DC23C8-9BE0-445A-B841-4D1E4945F97E.gif

Makes sense to an extent with all that is going on. You want to most BANG for your buck that is! We want to see it on the silver screen BIG and BOLD!! I mean this JOHN WICK!! I really don't want to see it on some stupid streaming service and then we hear it really did not do that great at the box office. I rather wait and it will be worth the wait. I also really want to see what it will rack in the box office! Just my opinion big screen better then streaming. :cool:

I thought the third one was the best of the series so far. I love the weird spiritual, pseudo-western quality it had. If anything, the movie was too long and could've done without Halle Barry's sequence. If the next one continues the more artistic approach to the action and filmmaking, but cut down all the fat like the first one did, this series can go nowhere but up!

I just saw the first film last night for the first time.. holy hell was that graphic.. I don’t know if I can sit through anymore..

That scene with daisy was terrible.. gonna have nightmares over it

I just saw the first film last night for the first time.. holy hell was that graphic.. I don’t know if I can sit through anymore..

Most of Wick's issues are resolved in the first movie. The following two movies are mostly quiet and charming, so you should be fine watching those two ;)

Most of Wick's issues are resolved in the first movie. The following two movies are mostly quiet and charming, so you should be fine watching those two ;)
i have to get the other 2, they were on tv the other night i was able to watch the first one all the way through. i love how many vintage fords was in it

Yeah, I always start the first movie about a half hour in. I love the rest of it, and can watch the rest of it again and again, but, can never do the stuff with the Dog again. Like others have said, the next two are great action set pieces without any of the "heavy" stuff like that.

Last edited:
Thank you I for sure am going to check it out

I kind of got alittle Leon the professional vibe from it
Now there's a Movie!....
JW is a rare beast in that it reinvents whilst keeping it fresh but familiar..
It can be called out for being overly long in places but it's probably the most re watched franchise in that particular vein that I've seen of late..
I loved the Morocco scenes and loved the dogs in part 3 but pt 1 will always be the one that tugs most at the emotions... For me at least.

The Continental mini series will be cool to watch whenever it comes out. It be even more grand if they deep dive into the world of John Wick. We only get some glimpses in each of the movies. Just my thought/opinion on story arcs we would love to see developed…

The Ballerina: Background on how the female assassin are trained, what true role do they play get a bad @$$ actress and build a miniseries around her. Again we only see so much that leads the imagination…LOL.

The High Table: Background how did come about? Who lead the way or building the infrastructure and all the different under world leaders who rule as individual seats at the table. The rules, operators, services, global assassins etc etc. I mean come on I love to see how it all began.

The world fo John Wick is very immersive and I would love to just learn more about all the different facets that encompass all of it. Again just thinking out loud :)

The Continental mini series will be cool to watch whenever it comes out. It be even more grand if they deep dive into the world of John Wick. We only get some glimpses in each of the movies. Just my thought/opinion on story arcs we would love to see developed…

The Ballerina: Background on how the female assassin are trained, what true role do they play get a bad @$$ actress and build a miniseries around her. Again we only see so much that leads the imagination…LOL.

The High Table: Background how did come about? Who lead the way or building the infrastructure and all the different under world leaders who rule as individual seats at the table. The rules, operators, services, global assassins etc etc. I mean come on I love to see how it all began.

The world fo John Wick is very immersive and I would love to just learn more about all the different facets that encompass all of it. Again just thinking out loud :)
Isn't the ballerina coming out as a spin off?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back