Done / Completed John Wick 2 Custom Glock 34 - Run Closed

JUSTINIAN

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now producing kits.

I'm setting up this thread to see if there is any interest in a high quality resin copy of the TTI custom Glock 34 Used in John Wick 2. I would be using the real firearm from TTI to make the molds.

TT%20GUN_zpsw3kf6dn6.png

TT%20GUN_zpsohj0auhg.jpg

Raw kits would be $125 + shipping. This will be cast in several parts. Decals will be included.
Finished kits will be available once the initial run is complete. Price TBD.

Here is how this would work. I need at least 25 people to sign up. Once the list has filled up, I will need a $75 deposit from each person.
Once the deposits have been collected, I can send of the Glock 34 to TTI, and they can upgrade it. They currently have a 6 month turnaround time on this process.

After 6 months, they will ship the upgraded Glock 34 back to me, and I can produce the molds. The remainder of the balance will be paid at that time, and then kits will start shipping out. At this point, I will start doing finished replicas.

Reply to this thread if you are ready to sign up, or if you have any questions.

List:
1 Sharken Beard
2 Noeland
3 Mr Webber
4 mtrixman
5 JoeG (finished)
6 Johnny3072
7 Manhattan
8 (Reserved0
9 (Reserved)
10 (Reserved)
11 (Reserved)
12 (Reserved)
13 adrianakaninja
14 kurtyboy
15 yaan
16 joshslayton
17 Stormshadow
18 DavidS
19 Dakota
20 MANDINGALOW
21 Jintosh
21 dmccue
23 enterprise0216

Last edited:
Re: John Wick 2 Custom Glock 34

Count me as interested!

I looked into the airsoft version of this and the total came out to close to $1000 (there's actually one on eBay at the moment). The real thing obviously is in the $2k range so glad to see a cheaper alternative.

Count me in!

I have been so waiting for something like this. Very, very in.

Count me as interested!

I looked into the airsoft version of this and the total came out to close to $1000 (there's actually one on eBay at the moment). The real thing obviously is in the $2k range so glad to see a cheaper alternative.
You have all been added to the list.

The list is slowly filling up. Hopefully this project can move forward soon.

It looks like this project will be moving forward very soon. I'll be contacting you guys probably next week for the deposits.

Interested, would love to sign up! Eventually will send off a Glock to Taran Tactical, but until then this would be awesome for collection/cosplay!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back