John McClane birthdate question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mandio222

Hi, im making the id from "live free or die hard", and i have a question, the birthdate on the prop is it 2-19-55 as i seen in same ids or is it 5-23-55 as Gagriel says in the movie?
And if someone has the accurate id photo and is willing to share it thanks, the one im using is not 100% accurate.
tks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi, im making the id from "live free or die hard", and i have a question, the birthdate on the prop is it 2-19-55 as i seen in same ids or is it 5-23-55 as Gagriel says in the movie?
And if someone has the accurate id photo and is willing to share it thanks, the one im using is not 100% accurate.
tks
The prop reads 2-19-55

Die Hard Props

The original Die Hard 4 card reads 3-19-55 (Bruces actual birthdate)

The date of birth on his original drivers license from Die Hard, and also featured on the original ID Card from Vengeance is 03-11-53 (Same prop master)

I guess the prop master on die hard 4 couldn't be bothered researching the actual character birth date and used Bruce's instead!

Simon