John Connor - Edward Furlong T2 Outfit

BTTFSpencer

Sr Member
I want to make or find something similar to John Connors tiger-striped camo shirt. Does anyone know much about it? I know the code and all but I can't find one and it would be good to reproduce them and have brand new, clean shirts.

20000099_1.jpg

I like half of T2 and that is the half with Eddie and it would be cool to dress a manikin up with the whole costume.

Yeah kind of, Eddie's looks a little more faded and maybe a touch more green in the movie. It was a weird choice for a costume. He wore that, a public enemy T-Shirt, jeans and the latest Air Jordan's which in movie reality he probably lifted from the Galleria footlocker.

It looks like the screen used one doesn't have the lower pockets like the Rothco one.

Last edited:
Yeah kind of, Eddie's looks a little more faded and maybe a touch more green in the movie. It was a weird choice for a costume. He wore that, a public enemy T-Shirt, jeans and the latest Air Jordan's which in movie reality he probably lifted from the Galleria footlocker.

It looks like the screen used one doesn't have the lower pockets like the Rothco one.

I say just buy the one above and then make it into the one you want. If you feel it is a little more green, do a quick green dye job. I mean REALLY quick, so it is just enough to tint it. Then wash the hell out of it numerous times to fade it. Beat it up. Sand the edges of the collar, pockets, bottom and cuffs with sandpaper. Tie it to the back of your car or motorcycle and off road with it. You can get it looking just like the original in no time. :)

I say just buy the one above and then make it into the one you want. If you feel it is a little more green, do a quick green dye job. I mean REALLY quick, so it is just enough to tint it. Then wash the hell out of it numerous times to fade it. Beat it up. Sand the edges of the collar, pockets, bottom and cuffs with sandpaper. Tie it to the back of your car or motorcycle and off road with it. You can get it looking just like the original in no time. :)

People think I'm crazy when I suggest weathering techniques like this but it does actually work. I wouldn't have thought of the dye though, I would probably dilute that until I get the right colour. My only real problem is the lower pockets.

I'm really curious about the wardrobe of the film and in particular this costume strikes me as interesting.

People think I'm crazy when I suggest weathering techniques like this but it does actually work. I wouldn't have thought of the dye though, I would probably dilute that until I get the right colour. My only real problem is the lower pockets.

I'm really curious about the wardrobe of the film and in particular this costume strikes me as interesting.

I suspect the material is the same pattern under the pocket, so you should be able to take a razor blade and gently cut the stitching between the pockets and shirt. If you are careful, you should be able to remove the threads and just lift the pocket off.

I suspect the material is the same pattern under the pocket, so you should be able to take a razor blade and gently cut the stitching between the pockets and shirt. If you are careful, you should be able to remove the threads and just lift the pocket off.

I have the same feeling yeah. It would be a neat project to experiment with.

glad it helped :D didnt know where in the world you was to point you in the right direction, but it seems there are fashoin and military versions

I put together this same costume for Megacon in Orlando Florida last year. The shoes are Jordan 5 retros and I can tell you that the jacket is more like a thick shirt and very hard to find as its a vintage Vietnam tiger print and only has two pockets, not four. Keep looking through the usual sites and you'll eventually come across one. Good Luck!

18698429_10212725988972713_6683009680983154203_n.jpg

I put together this same costume for Megacon in Orlando Florida last year. The shoes are Jordan 5 retros and I can tell you that the jacket is more like a thick shirt and very hard to find as its a vintage Vietnam tiger print and only has two pockets, not four. Keep looking through the usual sites and you'll eventually come across one. Good Luck!

View attachment 826388

You rock the look. Fantastic. I have Jordan 5's. Do you have any advice on finding that particular printed shirt?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back