Deprecated *delete*

Even small projects ??? I think , a few Aliens fans , would like something what SDStudios made years ago , a little ...locator tube ..there were only limited amounts made and are long discontinued......just an idea , to throw it out there ...for something smaller thaen you are used to , probably....hehe

PMs replied.

I could easily do a locator run if there is interest. Cost would be maybe 60-80 shipped dep on how many wanted them.

Well ..thanks for your time on this matter....lets hope something great happens in the near future

Locator pattern is ready! Hollow, as requested. (The window is modeled super-thin so that it can be cut out easily.) Will be PMing you shortly.

render.jpg

Locator pattern is ready! Hollow, as requested. (The window is modeled super-thin so that it can be cut out easily.) Will be PMing you shortly.

View attachment 537156
Oh wow....I thought you said if enough people were interested , then a run will occur ??? or is this a one off kinda deal....I got confused , thought this wasn't happening yet....I will need to weeks to prepare for payment....didn't know this was a definite , but yeah I am interested in obtaining , this just caught me off guard...LOL...from what we were talking about earlier in the week , don't get me wrong , I would love too have this for sure....just need to wait till 16th and I am in all the way !!!

Oh wow....I thought you said if enough people were interested , then a run will occur ??? or is this a one off kinda deal....I got confused , thought this wasn't happening yet....I will need to weeks to prepare for payment....didn't know this was a definite , but yeah I am interested in obtaining , this just caught me off guard...LOL...from what we were talking about earlier in the week , don't get me wrong , I would love too have this for sure....just need to wait till 16th and I am in all the way !!!

I had some extra time today and took a crack at it because it looked like quick pattern to make. I might post a run notice later (though I haven't seen much demand for smaller Aliens stuff in a while) but go ahead and drop me a message me when you're ready.

I had some extra time today and took a crack at it because it looked like quick pattern to make. I might post a run notice later (though I haven't seen much demand for smaller Aliens stuff in a while) but go ahead and drop me a message me when you're ready.
You are Da Man , JOATRASH....you completely surprised me once again , with your work , and ethic....thanks brother , for helping and ole' guy like me , out !!!....LMAO....I appreciate your time, that's so cool , I don't know what to say , except thank you , and I look forward to this really soon , you are awesome bro !!!! Best regards , Guy

More PM's sent , and thank you sir for all your help....I just don't have the words to describe , with all your help on this, bless you sir !!!

This is just beautifully done , so very happy , thank you for developing this for me, you are so kind , my friend !!!

Last edited:
PM sent ....and also I have one last question in regards to this , and forgive me for not be knowledgeable with this kind of project , but when this is bought , is this something I put together or is this something like seen in the photo up above , when it arrives....not sure , learning as I go ??? Thanks Guy

Was thinking xlrobots v2 bb8 frame how much would that cost approximately

Well, I'm not familiar with everything but I did a quick google. IS that an interior frame or the whole thing with outer panels and all? I could see the inner frame costing a few hundred dollars... and entire BB8 body would probably cost upwards of $1K or more and take several months. (Material costs alone are pretty high for a BB8 as I recall). I can't say for sure until someone gives me actual files to look at, but those are guesstimates.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back