Deprecated *delete*

Hey dude,

Rough ball park on Deadpool's radio / Siemens RT-711?

I'd really need a model to be certain... but maybe $125-150 to print it. If you need it modeled as well... hmm.... probably another couple hundred depending on who retains rights to the model and so on. Wouldn't something like that be much easier to get for real on ebay or vintage electronics stores?

how much would you do a deadpool or spiderman faceshell for? ( pricing on each please)

Head-sized pieces like that are usually expensive, but if fabric is going to cover it I assume it doesn't have to be super-smooth and can be printed at 200 microns instead of 100. I'd really need to see the file to check printing time , but a rough guess would be $150-250.

Head-sized pieces like that are usually expensive, but if fabric is going to cover it I assume it doesn't have to be super-smooth and can be printed at 200 microns instead of 100. I'd really need to see the file to check printing time , but a rough guess would be $150-250.
not a bad pricing at all. I was just interested in getting into this myself. i just wanted to know in case i want something 3d printed by you. thanks for answering. :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back