Joaquin Phoenix "Joker" Costume Thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How much are these going to be dude? They look perfect
Not sure yet, but we're planning on offering them in ready-made sizes instead of made-to-order to drop the price right down. We're looking to do the same with our regular Ledger-style Joker Shoes. They should end up coming in at around $250, I imagine.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Raphael Lima

So, i did a video about my adventure making my mask.
I'm from Brazil, so i made captions in english, i hope you all like it.
I'll make one or two more videos on my cosplay journey because i still want to show about my suit and the clown mask from the riots.
Thanks again to everybody in this thread.

brucebatman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
any progress on the fleck shoes? really need to buy something JOKER related after that AMAZING trailer!!.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I will take it now, you told me $750?
Yes, a fully customized three-piece suit is $750... but we're looking at doing a bulk purchase of fabric and run of suits in our casual jacket department to cut costs. This won't be as "crisp" a suit as in our tailoring department, but will still be a properly made garment and not just a cosplay costume. Stay tuned!