JL: THE SNYDER CUT coming to HBO Max

If it's on HBO whenever I end up with an active subscription for some reason or another, I'll certainly watch it.

The trailer doesn't really do much more for me than the original movie did; I'm still most hopeful just because the new cut is supposed to be sooo much longer. That gives me a bit of faith that they can tell a good story in amongst all the smack down CGI brawls in complete darkness :p

The way WB has managed the DCU has been awful. People don't even know what is canon or what has been retconned. Does this film mean this is just an alternate version, or is WB saying this is the new canon? I don't know what they're doing anymore...

The way WB has managed the DCU has been awful. People don't even know what is canon or what has been retconned. Does this film mean this is just an alternate version, or is WB saying this is the new canon? I don't know what they're doing anymore...

They never knew what they were doing, that's why the DCEU sucks so bad. They should go back to just making animated movies. At least those are generally well-done.

Does it really matter? Everything doesn't have to be like the MCU. They can just be single films.
That's true, but they are/were trying to do the same basic thing. They just decided to start with the group film and then screwed the pooch.

I think they've since scrapped the idea of making films with over-arching connected stories like in the MCU. Their films now are just loosely connected and take place within the same universe.

As far as content being released during the pandemic, I will have no choice but to sample “The Snyder Cut”.

My expectations are realistic.

I remain hopeful that it is not revealed that Steppenwolf also had a mother named “Martha” in this new cut...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back