Limited Run JJ Industries: Beskar Staff -Aluminium [WAVE 1 - SOLD OUT]

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well with less than 2 hours before we close pre-orders what can I say we are humbled and simply blown away by your support...

1620168561558.png

For those still interested fear not we're working hard to outline how & when we'd make Wave 2 a reality!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ryan Clinton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
you guys have blown us away ... its 9 pm on the last pre-order day and we have 2 I repeat.. 2 units left!!

we did not foresee this !!

Also! we are getting a spear into the hands of Morgan Elsbeth herself Diana Lee Inosanto! we were privileged enough to feature on a podcast with her today!

(54:10 for the big reveal to her)

Good for you guys! That's really awesome. Now if only I could talk to Billy Dee Williams about my Vibro Axe blades.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.