Limited Run =JJ=- Aluminium Beskar Staff

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Really cool...is it also possible in "sharp"?
at the moment for this particular run, no, as they are CNC milled in a production environment so custom ones are not possible, however, we may be able to offer some custom tips in a much smaller add-on run in Steel (no idea on costings for that just yet we wouldn't want that in aluminium however due to the fact aluminium wont hold a good edge if it was to be "Functional"

OddballFett

Link to the original screencap:

Here's the detail I'm referring to:

Mando Staff detail.jpg

I'm not sure of the red marked detail (could be nothing) but the green marked one is definitely there and is easier to notice while he's moving the staff around.

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Last edited:

OddballFett

Your pics look clearer than mine. I figured it was catching the light, but when it moved it looked like a circular detail to me. I'll defer to your sharper clarity.

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Your pics look clearer than mine. I figured it was catching the light, but when it moved it looked like a circular detail to me. I'll defer to your sharper clarity.
it's amazing how dings and scratches can catch so much light at times!

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll take one

interested.

Interested

Ill take one!

Definitely interested!

Interested

Interested

Interested

Interested

Interested

Interested

Interested

interested

interested!

Interested!

id be interested.

Interested

Interested

Interested

Yep, I'm in.

Definitely interested

Interested

Interested

I'm interested, we'll see if my wallet agrees when the time comes haha

I am interested in one too.

interested!

Interested!

If it’s on the lower end of that range I’m in!

Interested!

Thanks for all the interest folks! just quoting here to catch you all 1 day after launch and we have filled almost 50% of the pre-order spaces -

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Any chance to know shipping to Canada might be deal breaker to BC V8E1K6 tho
no problems with that address good sir, we have flat rate Tracked, Signed & Insured Shipping Globally for £40 for every location outside of the UK including that one! :)

Last edited: