Limited Run JJ Industries: Beskar Staff -Aluminium [WAVE 2 - ANNOUNCED]

Really cool...is it also possible in "sharp"?
at the moment for this particular run, no, as they are CNC milled in a production environment so custom ones are not possible, however, we may be able to offer some custom tips in a much smaller add-on run in Steel (no idea on costings for that just yet we wouldn't want that in aluminium however due to the fact aluminium wont hold a good edge if it was to be "Functional"

Link to the original screencap:

Here's the detail I'm referring to:

Mando Staff detail.jpg

I'm not sure of the red marked detail (could be nothing) but the green marked one is definitely there and is easier to notice while he's moving the staff around.

Last edited:
Your pics look clearer than mine. I figured it was catching the light, but when it moved it looked like a circular detail to me. I'll defer to your sharper clarity.

Your pics look clearer than mine. I figured it was catching the light, but when it moved it looked like a circular detail to me. I'll defer to your sharper clarity.
it's amazing how dings and scratches can catch so much light at times!

I'll take one

interested.

Interested

Ill take one!

Definitely interested!

Interested

Interested

Interested

Interested

Interested

Interested

Interested

interested

interested!

Interested!

id be interested.

Interested

Interested

Interested

Yep, I'm in.

Definitely interested

Interested

Interested

I'm interested, we'll see if my wallet agrees when the time comes haha

I am interested in one too.

interested!

Interested!

If it’s on the lower end of that range I’m in!

Interested!

Thanks for all the interest folks! just quoting here to catch you all 1 day after launch and we have filled almost 50% of the pre-order spaces -

Any chance to know shipping to Canada might be deal breaker to BC V8E1K6 tho
no problems with that address good sir, we have flat rate Tracked, Signed & Insured Shipping Globally for £40 for every location outside of the UK including that one! :)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back