Jipped on an online Star Wars quiz

seelsa73

Sr Member
I just took this 100-question Star Wars quiz, and I got a 97%. Of the 3 questions I missed, I believe I only got one of them legitimately wrong. One of the other 2 questions gave two answers that answer the question correctly, and whoever wrote the other obviously didn't see TCW season 6, or pay attention during the Mortis episodes.

I know it's just a stupid online quiz, but as a massive SW nerd, it's got me a little miffed. Has anybody else taken this quiz and know which questions I'm talking about? I don't want to say which questions I mean (although there are strong hints in this post that point to which ones lol) so that I may be vindicated (or not) by another massive SW nerd.

I got 98%. I missed a couple quotes. I didn't come across any questions that I felt were trick questions or anything like that, but I've never watched The Clone Wars cartoon.

100%. I've never seen the Clone Wars, and I guessed on the Force Ghost question. I just read like a trick question. I didn't notice any other odd ones. Which is the specific question that seems off to you?

100%. I've never seen the Clone Wars, and I guessed on the Force Ghost question. I just read like a trick question. I didn't notice any other odd ones. Which is the specific question that seems off to you?

The one question I got legitimately wrong was the one about the academy award. I knew it was either Peter Cushing or Alec Guinness, but I guessed wrong.

The Force ghost question is the one I was talking about that they messed up on. It was explained in ssn 6 that Qui-Gon couldn't appear as a Force ghost because he didn't get a chance to complete the training and therefore could only communicate by voice. He did appear in the Mortis arc, but it was only a manifestation of Anakin and Obi-Wan's thoughts, as that's how the planet communicated.

The question with the two correct answer options was the sound effect one. I could be wrong, but I don't remember hearing the Wilhelm scream in all the movies, but even if I am, I know for a fact that the laser blast sound effect was used in all of them.

I only got 97%. But in my defence the only questions I got wrong were prequel related, and I hate the prequels.

98% for me! Force Ghost and George meeting Harrison.

Could have sworn that the carpenter story was between AG and ANH.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back