Unlimited Run Jimmiroquai's TFA/TLJ Stormtrooper Armor Set: Casting on demand

Re: Jimmiroquai's TFA Stormtrooper Armor Set: Casting on demand

Got my Phasma armor kit today! The kit is AMAZING. Can't wait to start working on it :D
Thank you, Jim!

13690775_1737283203220200_2519993207169646284_n.jpg

anyone have or plan to make a build thread of them assembling their kits? id like to see how others end up putting these all together :p

I now have limited stocks of accurate rubber belt material. :) Still only an additional $10 when you get it with the set.
20160719_180347_zpsvxq4aapq.jpg

Hi Jim. Thank you again for my cast FOTK. Is there any chance on casting just the shins on a larger size scale? It's around 2-3 inches short in circumference.215_Shins.jpg Everything else is perfect.

How do i go about ordering several parts i.e blaster kit and armour? Write in paypal comment which parts? And can i pay in full and not just deposit?

Hi Jim can you add me to your list , I have just sent you a 40% deposit on the full kit and helmet , I have also sent you a PM on messagner with all my details . Thanks

I have a brand new Phasma set with soft pouches (no helmet) that unfortunately I do not have the time to trim and fit on me. I'm in California and I'm selling it if anyone is interested. Please pm me.

Last edited:

I'd like to purchase a set from you. Can you tell me the process and method? When will I expect to get mine (zip 37040)? I'd like everything. Can you send me an invoice?

Weird question but...can you sit, kneel etc in this armour without ruining it?

What kinda little touches are you guys finding you have to do to get this approved? Duck bill frown and?? On the fence with this and the Anovos one that is on sale till monday...not sure I wanna wait that long to get the Anovos so help talk me into one or the other!!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Also what does shipping seem to run into the Midwest? I am in KS, cost may sway me one way but quality another...

Also what does shipping seem to run into the Midwest? I am in KS, cost may sway me one way but quality another...

Shipping to Ohio was about 300 bucks. Mine arrived in a week (this past summer). Message Jim and ask him for a quote. You'll be waiting awhile for the ANOVOS kit, so if you want to get a kit now, this is one of the few options. There's definitely some time and effort in this kit. There's a guy selling an unfinished kit with all the extras that everyone has been adding in the Jimmi Facebook group right now for an absolute steal. I think he's stateside. Here's the group - request to join if you have a FB account. https://www.facebook.com/groups/560958490742724/

Shipping to Ohio was about 300 bucks. Mine arrived in a week (this past summer). Message Jim and ask him for a quote. You'll be waiting awhile for the ANOVOS kit, so if you want to get a kit now, this is one of the few options. There's definitely some time and effort in this kit. There's a guy selling an unfinished kit with all the extras that everyone has been adding in the Jimmi Facebook group right now for an absolute steal. I think he's stateside. Here's the group - request to join if you have a FB account. https://www.facebook.com/groups/560958490742724/
That's great, i appreciate the perspective. I figured paying a little more for the betfer/thicker suit is more important than saving $.

Are there any new runs for 2017 going on? Also any interest in Clone Phase II armor sets?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back