Unlimited Run Jimmiroquai's TFA/TLJ Stormtrooper Armor Set: Casting on demand

Re: Jimmiroquai's TFA Stormtrooper Armor Set: MAY 2016 RUN OPEN

I'll be going on a short vacation this weekend and will be back next Thursday. For those with sets on hand, I can still ship kits out tomorrow if i get your balances in by today. My fiberglass guys will also be going on a short, week long break starting May 9. We're way ahead of schedule with regards to casting your kits.

Balance paid. Thank you. Enjoy your time off.

Last edited by a moderator:

If I get on the waiting list for Phasma kit without lid when can I roughly expect it as I was hoping to have it done for Celebration in July. Is this doable?

If I get on the waiting list for Phasma kit without lid when can I roughly expect it as I was hoping to have it done for Celebration in July. Is this doable?

Hmm. The waiting list stretches to about July or August...we're going through the runs pretty fast but i'm note sure if it'll be fast enough for your needs. Best thing to do is for you to check out the waiting list and see if you know anyone on there and ask if you could switch places..

I'm not in a rush to get my armour so you could take my spot if it helps and drop me to the end of the list.

Hi,

Am I able to get on the waiting list for May if I pay the downpayment for TFA armor now? When do we pay the downpayment?

Please note Jim is on vacation now through next Thurs so won't get back to you till then. He will add you to the wait list and when you are moved up the list and time for your casting then you pay the down payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do I inquire about FOTK armor? I sent you a message.

PM sent
Hi,

Am I able to get on the waiting list for May if I pay the downpayment for TFA armor now? When do we pay the downpayment?

My waiting list stretches to July / August. Down payment is only required when your run is about to start. PM sent

Please note Jim is on vacation now through next Thurs so won't get back to you till then. He will add you to the wait list and when you are moved up the list and time for your casting then you pay the down payment.

Thanks! I'm back!

Add me to the full set please, pm sent.

PM sent, added you to the list

I'm back! But my fiberglass guys will be going on a short break next week. I already have up to set #20 of the May run on hand so the wait won't be long til we start the June Run. Give me some time to update the lists and to respond to pms. If i haven't gotten back to you in 3 days, do send me another pm.

Cheers!
Jim

Welcome back. Hope you had a good vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I got sent over here from FISD... If I'm interested, do I just email you?

Would it be possible to be put on the waiting list for an Option 2 kit (without the helmet)? Thank you!

Can someone show me what a 'phasma' version of Jim's armor looks like? I'm thinking of starting a phasma build and I want to know what my options are

Got my armor a while ago but didn't get to open it today due to college and graduation.

Holy hell I love it. Excellent worksmanship, material is sturdy and flexible, and I am one happy camper. I am ecstatic with Jim's work. Any of you that are on the fence with this kit - my advice is to go ahead with it if you don't mind getting your hands dirty with the finishing touches.

We're casting sets pretty fast. I think most of you on the waiting list will have your run come up a month early. I know i said August but the way things are going, i'll probably finish the current waitlist in July. Based on how fast we're going, the ETA once you get on the list is only about a Month. So if you're nervous about the long wait time, don't be. :)

Jim

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back