Unlimited Run Jimmiroquai's TFA/TLJ Stormtrooper Armor Set: Casting on demand

Re: Jimmiroquai's TFA Stormtrooper Armor Set: JAN 2016 RUN OPEN

Jimmi,
Can you please add me to the list? TK plus helmet. And add on bubble lenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please add me to the list for Phasma armor and Helmet and Bubble Lenses and the soft pouches. Please let me know how much is due and when and where to send it.

Thanks

Can you add me to the list for First Order armour kit only, as I already have the helmet. And we only do the down payment as soon as our "number" is up for the casting run? Meaning if I am one of the 20 in an August run, you'll send me a message saying I am in the queue of 20 and I have to pay the 40%? If that's the case, then it will give me some time to save up which if it's the case, I am down for this.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Please add me to the list for Phasma armor and Helmet and Bubble Lenses and the soft pouches. Please let me know how much is due and when and where to send it.

Thanks

Can you add me to the list for First Order armour kit only, as I already have the helmet. And we only do the down payment as soon as our "number" is up for the casting run? Meaning if I am one of the 20 in an August run, you'll send me a message saying I am in the queue of 20 and I have to pay the 40%? If that's the case, then it will give me some time to save up which if it's the case, I am down for this.

Thanks.

PMs sent

1st page updated
All Feb Run sets on hand!
First few March Run sets on hand!
Accepting downpayments for those on the March run til March 15
Non responders have til Friday before they get bumped off

1st Page updated!
Non-responders removed from March run (PM me if you want back in on the waiting list)
PMs sent to those in the waiting list that got bumped up

Please put me down for a full set of TFA (Option 1). Let me what I need to do (do I put my deposit down, now, etc).

thanks,

Michael
TK-11435, ECG

UPDATE:
As some of you may have have noticed / received, i've been shipping out some new pouches and gaskets.
Pouches are now made of a more condura-like material and Gaskets are now made of a shiny, stretch vinyl.

Great looking Gasket set will these be sewn to measurements or are they "one size"?

Sendt fra min SM-G850F med Tapatalk

Love your work jim

*James b*

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Great looking Gasket set  will these be sewn to measurements or are they "one size"?

They are one size. The straps are adjustable and the velcro comes presewn but you can always move them around and re-sew. Material is stretchable too.

I have March sets #6-10 on hand and will be sending pms in a bit.

If they can fit, i would be interested in 2 sets. And pouches as well.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back