Unlimited Run Jimmiroquai's TFA/TLJ Capt. Phasma Armor / Bucket/ Upgrades: 2017 Run

jimmiroquai

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATED AS OF: 7/28/17
Casting on demand!

NOW OFFERING TLJ upgrades/ Configuration

Limited Runs: PHASMA Helmet, Armor, upgrades and gaskets
Hi All!
Slots are open and a 40% down payment (prices below) reserves you a slot. Once slots are filled up, you can be added to the waitlist for the next run.
Armor will be cast in our new flexible fiberglass mix and will be cast in white as well. We’ve designed it to be very easy to assemble. Armor will include all hard parts for either The Force Awakens (TFA) or The Last Jedi (TLJ) configurations.
You can check out the build threads here:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=239344 for the basic armor
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=246729&highlight=phasma for the Phasma upgrades

And this video showcases the material we use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJdmn8KekTQ&t=15s

Helmet and basic armor:
gOKVxP.jpg

biqaKZ.jpg

· Picture is of FOTK armor V3. Phasma kits will have the basic FOTK armor with Phasma-specific parts. There has also been some minor but significant improvements in the current V4 armor kits.

Phasma TFA Upgrades:
W02rrj.jpg

TLJ Upgrades:
0P1mPG.jpg

And this video showcases the material we use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJdmn8KekTQ&t=15s

Here's an example of afinished earlier version TFA Phasma kit, by Jessica Bowyer. Her kit was chromed via Vacuum Metalization. Other recommended methods for chroming wouldbe Alclad2 Chrome paint, Spaztix chrome buff, and Angel Gilding spraychrome.
3bcatw.jpg

I am selling raw, unpainted flexible fiberglass sets only
Pricing is as follows: (all prices plus shipping)
Option 1: Full Phasma set: armor + helmet: $980usd
Option 2: Phasma armor only: $880usd
Option 3: Phasma helmet only: $170usd
Option 4: TFA Phasma upgrades only: $250usd

Option 5: TLJ Phasma upgrades only: $115usd ($105 without the cod piece)

Optional Add-ons:
Soft Pouches: $20 usd
Cloth gaskets: $120

Extra Shin set: $100
Phasma Cod piece: $10

***You can get the Cape from Jessica Bowyer on FB***

I will be needing a 40% deposit to include you in the run and to get started on your kit.
Please indicate if you are getting TFA or TLJ
If you’re ordering the gaskets only, I’ll need full payment plus a flatrate 45usd shipping fee.
Balance and shipping will be due when I have your kit on hand, ready to ship. Please wait for me to contact you when you’re run is about to start before sending any payment.
PayPal.Me/jimmiroquai

Please indicate in the paypal message your name / username, what you are paying for, regular or express shipping, and your full shipping address

As before, these will be shipping from the Philippines and to make things a bit simpler, I’ll be listing shipping costs and options by region:
Express Mail Service – EMS (5-10 working days) – Rates have gone up as off 12/16 due to exchange rate decline.
REGION
HELMET
ARMOR
TOTAL Shipping
SE Asia
40usd
100usd
140usd
E Asia
40usd
100usd
140usd
Australia & New Zealand
50usd
170usd
220usd
Canada
60usd
160usd
220usd
EU
70usd
160usd
230usd
UK & Ireland
60usd
160usd
220usd
USA
70usd
225usd
295usd

· There is also the cheapest option of surface shipping by sea and land. This is not available to all countries and takes about 2-3 months transit time. Please email/message me for a quote.
FAQ
1) Will this armor fit me?
A > Without mods, this armor will fit someone 5'6" to around 6'3". Waistline 32" - 45" (guestimate). Thighs are 27" circumference at the widest part. Biceps are 17". If you are familiar with working with fiberglass, or know someone who is, you can modify the armor to fit outside the range. FOTK armor is actually more of a “one size fits almost all” kind of design with gaps being covered by the gaskets. In TFA Phasma’s case, the shin armor and shin extensions are separate pieces and can be adjusted to your preferred length.

2) Is this armor 501st approved?
A > First off, the 501st doesn't approve just the armor. Nor is any armor "501st approved" out of the box. You have to have all the elements of the whole costume, build and wear the costume to match the CRL and be approved as an individual. That being said, i made this armor to be approvable, mainly because I want to be approved wearing it. My kit was also modelled by Jessica Bowyer in the 501st CRL.

3) What is new for this 2017 run?
A> We’ve updated our sculpts and molds so that this will be more accurate out of the box with less additional work for you to be done. We’ve also improved the surfaces of the parts to get them as smooth as possible fresh from the mold to minimize surface finishing before painting. We’re also now offering The Last Jedi configurations of Phasma.

4) Where do I get the rest of the costume (rubber/cloth gaskets, gloves, boots).
A> You can get accurate capes from Jessica Bowyer on FB. Teresa Nuthall makes cloth gaskets as well. Gloves: any smooth black gloves will do. Undersuit: any black bodysuit will do. Boots, black ankle boots

5) What is the lead time for orders?
A> 1-2 weeks, depending on demand.

Thanks for the interest!
Jim

gOKVxP.jpg

biqaKZ.jpg

W02rrj.jpg

0P1mPG.jpg

3bcatw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Jimmiroquai's Capt. Phasma Armor / Bucket/ Upgrades: JAN 2016 RUN OPEN

Thread updated. Some nonresponders so may open up some slots by the first week of January.

Awesome build! I'm definitely interested in a set of Phasma armour. I won't have the money until April/May, but it may be before, it depends how fast I can save up. Will you still be selling kits then?

I think these'll still be available then. :)

Put me up for the full phasma set with the bubble lenses :3

I posted recently in your other thread, only just now found this dedicated phasma thread. I'd like to be put down for the armor + helmet + bubble lenses + soft pouches. Deposit ready any time.

I would like to be put on the list for armor + soft pouches. Are you also making blaster kits?

Last edited:

would love to be added to your upgrade parts list.

Ok, please put me down for the wait list for a full set with helmet, bubble lenses and cloth pouches

Can you add me to the wait list? I'd like to get the whole caboodle for phasma

I'd love to be added to the wait list as well, for the option 1 set. Thanks!

i would like to be added to the list for the helmet (does it include the lense?). thanks

Sweet looking suit. I will be signing up for a run in the future.

Would like to sign up for the full phasma set with bubble lenses and pouches

Last edited:

Now offering belt material. I found a roll by accident and this stuff is hard to comeby over here. I checked with our GML if these would pass muster and they gave the O.K. These aren't as nice or accurate as the ones from imperialgaskets@gmail (they make top quality stuff and i highly recommend them), but if you need em while waiting for your turn, you can have em for an additional $10. These also work for the Tie Pilot, Phasma, and all the FO Troopers.

Sign me up for a full kit (helmet + armor) with bubble lenses! :)

I'm interested in Phasma armor (without helmet). First I need to save money, I think it'll happen in July/August. Will be a run during vacations?

The lovely Jessica Bowyer in a set of my Phasma armor that she had chromed

Put me down for a Phasma upgrade set and helmet.

Option 3: Phasma helmet only: $175usd
Option 4: Phasma armor upgrades only (no helmet): $250usd

I'd like to get on the waitlist/notify when you plan to run this again.

Thanks!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back