Done / Completed Jimmiroquai's TFA Stormtrooper Helmet

jimmiroquai

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all!

Setting up a run of my TFA Stormtrooper Helmet. Selling unpainted Raw fiberglass casts with resin mic tip and optional hexagonal mesh.

Example of finsihed helmet:

This was sculpted from scratch using XPS foam and oil based clay cast in fiberglass.
Build thread here:
http://www.therpf.co...ad.php?t=239344

My first run has already been sold out (bought by my local garrison)

Second run will start 1st week of September, and a third run TBA

Raw casts are $165each plus actual shipping via EMS/USPS from the Philippines (around $52 to the US, $44 to Canada, $50 to the UK)

*Sale is for an unpainted Raw helmet cast in fiberglass, includes resin mic tip and optional hexagonal mesh if you want to cut out the mouth. Lenses and liners are not included

*note on shipping from the Philippines: Our postal system is far from being fully computerized and it may take a while before your package shows up in tracking. But rest assured that they will be on the way and will arrive within 1-2 weeks. I will post pictures of your boxes and shipping labels.

I accept payment via paypal. I will only ask for payment when i have the helmets on hand.

pm me here or email me at jimmiroquai@yahoo.com

I am opening 3 slots on this second run for Clonetroopers.net. First come first served. More slots depending on availability. Please list your names in this thread then i'll pm you to confirm.

TFA Stormtrooper Helmet current run (starting 1st week of September)
1)
2)
3)

Waiting list
4)
5)
6)

I'm also working on Armor in lightweight, flexible fiberglass. Run and price TBA, though shipping might be very expensive.

Last edited:
One additional slot openned up so 4 slots available for RPF members. I'll have the helmets on hand, ready to ship by first week of September.

i dont know if its any use to use but i modeleld a more screen acurate one for way way way cheaper but my paint job sucks....could pass it on to a fellow brother like yourself if you like....whole thing cost me about US $40

i dont know if its any use to use but i modeleld a more screen acurate one for way way way cheaper but my paint job sucks....could pass it on to a fellow brother like yourself if you like....whole thing cost me about US $40

Thanks for the offer. This was my version 1 helmet and is no longer in production since ver 2.0.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back