Limited Run Jimmiroquai's First Order Snow Trooper Armor and Helmet kits - Now accepting orders

Re: Jimmiroquai's First Order Snow Trooper Armor and Helmet kits - Now accepting orde

I too am interested in more information about the availability of the soft parts, and the type of material it is made of.

Re: Jimmiroquai's First Order Snow Trooper Armor and Helmet kits - Now accepting orde

Hey Jimmi, any updates/estimates on soft parts?

WOW. I've never considered any stormtrooper armor before (having worn a set once and hated it) but I really, REALLY like what you've done with this!
Man, that'd be so tempting to build that, then run up to the nearest mountain with snow!

Is the current Snowie armor using the same refined and smoother process as your FOTK is?

Hey jimmy are there soft parts available also ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the FOST Helmet. Also, how wide is the chest decal?

Last edited:

Mine arrived today! Thanks Jim!

Does anyone have a template for the black helmet graphic?

Hi Jim,

Are you still offering these?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back