Limited Run Jimmiroquai: Rogue One Shore/Tank Trooper Armor and Soft Parts - Christmas Sale!

Re: Jimmiroquai: Rogue One Shore Trooper Armor and Soft Parts - 1st run shipping

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Jimmiroquai: Rogue One Shore Trooper Armor and Soft Parts - 1st run shipping

I have a few shirts on hand and 5 sets of armor shipping this week. Pants coming in on thursday. If you're in the first run and haven't paid in full you can do so already as priority goes out to those i can ship to right away. Watch out for the shipping or armor on hand notifications. It won't be long now.

Cheers!
One of those shirts mine? [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Done!
DSC_0800_zpszvhjnilw.jpg

DSC_0806_zpsze3aoncd.jpg

DSC_0801_zpsyyd8en7s.jpg

DSC_0804_zpscsf7qfjg.jpg

DSC_0809_zpsetmhnkqm.jpg

Shore trooper paid in full, any chance of a list of the paint brand and color you used to paint the kit? It would be helpful to theres of us, thanks.

Outstanding. Absolutely brilliant work, and so soon after the initial pictures.

Paid 40% deposit for one full kit + helmet + soft parts.
Transaction ID: 6YX04741KK1839015
Let me know where to send sizing information for the soft parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Was mine one of the first few? :D one can hope ^^

Measurements sent. Balance for armor plus soft parts plus express shipping paid. Transaction id. 6a826284fy2768248. Thanks again for this jimmiroquai

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shipped more sets out yesterday. Picking up more sets today. If you're wondering about the sequence of shipping out down the list, it'll depend on if you're paid your balance and if i have your soft parts on hand (which depends on when you sent your measurements).

We're about a 3rd of the way filling up orders for the 1st run. 2nd run will start as soon as i've shipped out more than half. So possibly next week.

Cheers!
Jim

We'll be starting the 2nd Run for the armor and 3rd run for the helmets soon. I'll be sending out confirmation messages to those on the waiting list this weekend. Please wait for the email / message to see if you're included in the run. If you wish to back out, please let me know right away so i can give your slot to the next person. Once contacted, your 40% deposit will secure your place in the run. Run remains open as long as there are slots available. If you want in on the waiting list, do send me a PM. Thanks again for your support!

By when do you think will ship out the 2nd armor and 3rd helmet runs?

40% down payment sent for armor + helmet + soft parts

Transaction ID: 3XE81097RD7160332

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back