Jhusel's Collection (as it stands today) - 5/25

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was posting my I,Robot collection on another thread and several members asked if I would post some of my collection (not just I,Robot). So I put some things together and am still working on my Star Trek stuff, as it is pretty extensive and takes a while to do.

So I'll continue to add sections as I get to them.

I'll start off with my Batman Collection.
batmancollection.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Jhusel's Collection (as it stands today)

Sweet!

I aint even lying dude. I'd pay like $20 for a disc with all the hi-res pics you've taken over the years, whether you have the prop in your collection still or not.

You should give us all tutorial on tips for the great photogrpahy

Thanks bud! I do have photos of a lot of things I don't have anymore. It like to go back and look through them some times.

Here is my "1s and 2s" collection pics. Lost of miscellaneous things here.
miscellaneouscollection.jpg

Now I can see those. swweeetttt! what is that pistol to the right of the tesla gun if I may?

Yo Breen is correct. It's a production made X-Men cute pistol. It's so cool!! Love that one!

You know, I love your collection and all...

But man, you take the best photos. Clean, great angles, and always well lit. I'd love to see your photo shoot set-up sometime. :thumbsup

Lol. You guys wouldn't believe my setup. I use a tripod, and old fujifilm 2mp camera, in my shop under fluorescent lights, on white foamcore. That's it!! Ha

Lol. You guys wouldn't believe my setup. I use a tripod, and old fujifilm 2mp camera, in my shop under fluorescent lights, on white foamcore. That's it!! Ha

If you don'd mind me asking. How do you hide whatever's propping them up?

I use clear plastic things laying around my shop, like coin holders. They wash out for the most part. Then I clean it up with Photoshop.

That '89 grapple gun is a SD Studios, I assume? If so, these are super rare. Also have one of these and it's a great piece! Is that Batman mine one of markpoon, or another maker?

That '89 grapple gun is a SD Studios, I assume? If so, these are super rare. Also have one of these and it's a great piece! Is that Batman mine one of markpoon, or another maker?

It is an SD Studios grapple gun! I'm super happy to have it, an amazing piece! The mine is one of Markpoons, pretty sweet. I also have the Two Face coin and batarang from him. He does great work!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my Star Wars collection. It's missing a few things, a Fett Blaster and some FX sabers.

starwarscollection.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back