Jetpack Redesign

PlasmaCaster

Final concept for Mandalorian Pred jetpack. Based on Jango's, not Boba's. As a silhuette, Boba is recognizable right away, but for the sake of strictly nit picking and practicality, I think a Pred would go for a shorter rocket. This is most likely as far as I'll take any further Mandalorian stuff, this done for the sake of feeling done. Its angles are quite wonky as I did it freehand, and though it could be much improved, I'm not bothering to do any more. I have more to do, don't want to make a career out of this one thing. Were I to make a suit, yeah.

Too many small bits are lost, too many angles have to be done to show details. Such as one I didn't bother with, showing opposite side of Pred just to display his sidearm, in a modified holster true to Boba's, the spear-gun holster. I spent one night researching just that for accuracy, and the Wolf pistol for something that barely registers on paper, and is missed by most anyone seeing it.

I also deleted in drawing any Wookie scalps, or Ewok skulls I had planned on. There is just so much I'm willing to spend time on these days. If I wanted to go SUPER nuts, I'd do a full piece with a Slave-1/Pred ship mashup as well with the Pred walking into cargo bay or out of it with some crazy, snarky film-referencial trophy being loaded.

Jetpack 2v2 resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back