Jericho

justinbauler

I just recently finished the series on Netflix. Talk about a cliffhanger and the worst time to get canceled. I know there is a comic series. Rumors have been floating around of a movie and syfy picking it up. Has anyone else here watched the series?

My friend was telling me about the comics as he liked the show, I think the comics got canceled too before everything had been cleared up. I haven't heard anything, I doubt scifi will pick it up as it isn't wrestling or ghost hunting.

Loved it and bought the dvd box set,got the comics but haven't had time to read them.

I've heard that there is going to be a novel released soon,that ties up the loose ends

My friend was telling me about the comics as he liked the show, I think the comics got canceled too before everything had been cleared up. I haven't heard anything, I doubt scifi will pick it up as it isn't wrestling or ghost hunting.
I don't think the comic series was cancelled... it just takes forever and a day between issues.

I loved the show. When they cancelled it before they could end it, I laughed at the huuuge campaign that worked to bring it back for one more short season, even if they did`nt clear everything up at the end.

This show could have lasted a few more seasons easily.

The "nuts" campaign did bring it back, and it ended with like Texas stopping whoever was chasing Skeet. It did deal with planes though. Of course my memory is a bit foggy here.

Wait, I thought they did two endings: one with the cliffhanger, and one that resolved it. Did that not happen?

I heard about it too. They did two that way if they got renewed it would be the cliffhanger and if they got canceled it was the resolution.

I heard about it too. They did two that way if they got renewed it would be the cliffhanger and if they got canceled it was the resolution.

That is how I remember it too. I enjoyed that show and the first season was great! I think what killed it was the break it took from Thanksgiving to March.

-Eric

That would be great if they did it right. I was happy when they brought it back for the brief second season, but they rushed the story knowing the end was near.

-Eric

Last edited:
It would be cool if it came back, but I'm not getting my hopes up. It would be extremely hard to get all the actors back unless they are all unemployed right now.

i need to get the series on dvd. To me it seemed like it wasn't as dark and gloomy as it should be. With all the bombs that went off and everything else that happened you'd think there'd be more radiation and such.

i need to get the series on dvd. To me it seemed like it wasn't as dark and gloomy as it should be. With all the bombs that went off and everything else that happened you'd think there'd be more radiation and such.

That was discussed at one point if I recall correctly. There was a fair amount of fallout at one point, but Jericho was located at a section that natural wind patterns helped prevent it from really contaminating the area. The people in the fallout shelter in the first episode had a geiger counter that started ticking off as some fallout fell on the town. There was even the episode where a lot of people suffering from radiation sickness died on their way into the town.

That was discussed at one point if I recall correctly. There was a fair amount of fallout at one point, but Jericho was located at a section that natural wind patterns helped prevent it from really contaminating the area. The people in the fallout shelter in the first episode had a geiger counter that started ticking off as some fallout fell on the town. There was even the episode where a lot of people suffering from radiation sickness died on their way into the town.

I think another thing is it wasn't an all out attack so there wasn't as much starvation and disease as if it had been a Russia/usa war.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back