Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes Sherlockian Relics

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jacco111

Hey Jacco111! I remember looking at your post years ago now. There were things you and other people on that thread were searching for that I, too wanted to find. Some of them I made, some of them I found copies of, and some of them I'm working on now. Through the podcast that I co-host, we've been lucky to get some insider info on a few of them, so I hope to have some surprises to share soon!

I went back to look through that original thread, but most of the photos are gone now. If there are any parts of your collection you'd like to share again, please do! I have a list as long as my arm of things I'd like to try... but finding the time is tricky.

I'm diggin' your profile photo, by the way! (Jeremy Brett in 2021 - in case this post doesn't age well in the future! :) )
Most of the stuff is in a box somewhere, but when I look it up, I'll definitely post it here!

And my profile photo has been the same for quite some years, so it's a save bet it'll stay that way for a bit longer ;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.