Jehdin's Wolf Bio

JehdinThwei

I don't have the skill that most of you do.
I won't be one of the people wearing a self made costume on Halloween.
My abilities lie elsewhere.

...but I am a huge Predator fan. More than a fan. Every year when it gets hot, I become obsessed. I stay that way until the first freeze in November. I don't know why, but I've accepted it as part of me. It's been this way since 87 and I don't fight it.

So I bought this Wolf bio from zubat for a good price.

60686920.jpg.png

It showed up with a minor crack and some definite usage, but nothing that a bit of TLC wouldn't fix. I appreciated zubat for making it available as well as the quick shipping and good packaging.

I needed to make it my own, of course.

Here it is after after two days of messing with it.

Please forgive the many photos of something that many of you consider child's play.

To me .... it is now one of the highlights of my home.
The colors involved in the paint are Flat Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and a bit of red.

Jehdin's new bio:

19053468.jpg.png

82915354.jpg.png

96280961.jpg.png

87561444.jpg.png

Thanks for looking. :D

Well, I got a bit restless today. I got this idea from the Ritual Armor in the PS2 game Concrete Jungle.

I still need to work a bit more at it, but here it is for now.

I'm diggin the 18 karat gold leafing pen :p

48322973.jpg.png

62313009.jpg.png

56431634.jpg.png

51735872.jpg.png

12095737.jpg.png

Please don't mock. I'm just a fan with little artistic ability o_O

Im digging what you did with your bio.. though it doesnt help that the ritual armor was my fave...but it still looks real neat! Nothing wrong with customizing your bios (looks wicked)

Kish

I ended up basing my bio off of Wolf's an that ritual armor. The white adds a different contrast that is often never seen on Bio's so your color choices are great.. I dont think I can give many more kudos man. Im running out :p

I ended up basing my bio off of Wolf's an that ritual armor. The white adds a different contrast that is often never seen on Bio's so your color choices are great.. I dont think I can give many more kudos man. Im running out o_O

That's 2 more than I expected :p, so thanks again! *off to look for Akisha's bio*

OMGosh.
I cannot believe I am still messing with this. A bit more gold leaf around the cheek, skull, and blooded mark. That's it. I'm done!!!

73162723.jpg.png

Really diggin on this bio! I always wondered why I never saw more bios decorated like that. I always figured Preds would be ones to express themselves through their armor, the care and decoration of it, the boldness and brashness of extravegent designs. Nice work and concept!

Really diggin on this bio! I always wondered why I never saw more bios decorated like that. I always figured Preds would be ones to express themselves through their armor, the care and decoration of it, the boldness and brashness of extravegent designs. Nice work and concept!

Thanks Justin. ...much appreciated. :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back