Jeff Parks/ USK's UPDATE 1-17-2007

I sent Dave $210.50 for 1 x USK on July 27th 2004.

If exchanges for the non-existent Kobolds are an option, I'd take an extra MPP instead of the Kobold.

Steve
(steveday72)

I have been holding off posting, since I got most of my kit. I was part of the original bulk order about 18 months ago. I am still missing the small MPP parts and the Kobold.

Mike

Originally posted by James Kenobi 1138@Dec 8 2005, 03:16 AM
steveday72, were you part of the original RPF order, or did you order after the initial sign-up list?
[snapback]1131207[/snapback]​

I believe I was part of the original RPF order ... which happened within a few days of the USK's being announced.

Steve

I appreciate that this time of the year can be very preoccupying...especially for those of us with children....i also appreciate how big a pain in the arse this has become for Dave......

However.....

Enough is enough. :angry

Please....Dave, Sporak, ANYBODY.....PLEASE update the rest of us as to when we will get our USK's......

You're our only hope.......

Rich

Originally posted by Sporak@Dec 11 2005, 02:43 PM
Hi JediRacer,

Yeah, but you already paid for them right?

Welcome to the RPF by the way :)
[snapback]1133710[/snapback]​

Yes, I did pay for the USK already.
Thanks, I'm glad to be here.

Believe me, as soon as something happens I'll let you know...

The latest from Dave...

"IÂ’ve found a post office that has late hours and plan to bring at least a portion of the remaining shipments to work with me tomorrow and hit that PO if I canÂ’t get out at lunch time and do it."

Originally posted by James Kenobi 1138@Dec 12 2005, 03:37 AM
Sporak, and information you could provide since you live close and are helping out a little with Dave?
[snapback]1133928[/snapback]​

Just got an email from Dave - my USK went out on Saturday. Thanks Itbedave. It will be a great stocking stuffer from Santa.

-Propcicle

Originally posted by propcicle@Dec 19 2005, 01:07 AM
Just got an email from Dave - my USK went out on Saturday.  Thanks Itbedave.  It will be a great stocking stuffer from Santa.

-Propcicle
[snapback]1138893[/snapback]​

I got the same email.

Thanks again, Dave :D :thumbsup. I'd do business with Dave again in a heartbeat.

-Fred

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back