Want to Buy Jedi135/Tim Pienta Lightsabers...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Luuke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah, I pulled that name from way back. Well, I'm looking to acquire some of his lightsabers if anyone is looking to sell them.
I already have his standard and mini Maul. I'm looking for all his others. Buzz me and please let me know.
Thanks

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

E Williams

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Tim Pienta Lightsabers...

I know he did aluminum stuff, but did he do a Splinter of the Mind's Eye saber too? Or if not him, who was it? It was a resin kit...

Luuke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm still looking for his stuff. Please let me know if you gots.

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Maybe add his old username, jedi135, I think. I sold my last of his items a while ago, otherwise they would have been all yours.