Want to Buy Jedi Temple Guard Helm Pep/Cast, Temple Guard Custom Saber, Mando Bits and more

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Caille

Greetings, I am looking for a few items, my budget for each item is listed with the item in question.

Jedi Temple Guard Mask/Helmet - 3d File and Pepakura located.

Custom Jedi Temple Guard Lightsaber Pike - I am looking for someone to do one of the Jedi Lightsaber Pikes for me. I would be willing to accept one that I need to do my own electronics on, but would prefer a finished saber. I am looking at Crystal Core by Plecter for Sounds (or a comparable high end board). Saber design would need to be straight a straight forward representation of the saber pike as seen in the animated. The design can be seen here http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Temple_Guard. I would want a relatively solid construction, shroud would need to be done as a brass shell and I would want the base as solid as we can get it. For the brown inlay I would prefer to do wood since it is not set in stone, but would accept a leather as well, the big addition would be a revealable crystal chamber underneath the brown if at all possible. Crystal chamber would be as detailed as we can get it without compromising dueling ability. This project is no joke to me and I have a budget for this saber ranging from $2000-3000. I am looking for something as good as Vader Vaults work. But as I cannot get them to reply to a request for a quote on my Mando Custom Saber, I figure I will look elsewhere for now on this and see where it takes me.

Custom Tailored Jedi Temple Guard Garb - Found artist, not fully commissioned yet.

Mandalorian Bits and Bobs - Found; Female custom tailored flak vest with neck seal - Found, Custom Leather Belt with Boxes in White - Found, Mandalorian Gauntlets (willing to look at various styles and makers -Found

EE-3 ROTJ Hyperfirm or Wood Blaster - Found

As I close out or find a piece to fit each need I will update this thread.

PM me if you can be of any assistance.

Caille

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Caille

Still looking to commission the custom Saber Pike.

Flight suit found. Leather Belt found. Gauntlets found. Hyperfirm found.

Caille