Jedi Remote Plaque

StarKill3r

Awhile ago I made a replica of the Jedi Remote. I have been wanting to make a plaque for it and came up with a few different designs. I am having a hard time choosing which one to display with it. Which would you choose ?

remoteplaque20.jpg

remoteplaque21.jpg

remoteplaque22.jpg

remoteplaque23.jpg

remoteplaque24.png

I like the layout on the 3rd one. But I would go with a smaller font on Episode IV: A new hope and then center the Jedi, training remote. But they all look good. Cheers

Mate,

Really, I hate to sound so negative, but if you refer to the spherical device we saw on the Millenium Falcon... it is not a "Jedi Training Remote"!

Or do you believe Ben carried this thing along all the time LOL? (Besides, it is nothing any Jedi owns, nor is it a remote.)

It is a Snoop (or Seeker) Droid Han happened to have on board his ship (he is a smuggler, remember?).

STAR-WARS-Mos-Eisley-par-Ralph-McQuarrie-2-2.jpg

Lucas clarified its mission in the not so "Special Edition" (albeit with a disimproved design). It is obvious either Ben used the Force to control its movements or Han had changed the coding for his own purposes.

And why do you want to use the "prequel" insignia, when you rightly refer to the movie Star Wars?

You could describe it as "Imperial Snoop Droid" (used as training remote in Star Wars).

I like your work otherwise!

Cheers,
Falk

PS: I like the Star Wars movies - all three of them! (Okay, it is two and an epilogue actually, but who wants to nit-pick...)

Last edited:
Ooo, check out Falk, Smarty Pants!! :lol

I'm not a massive star wars fan, but is it not commonly known as a Jedi Training Remote - Was that not what Master Replicas brought out under license?

I like the second one down!

SO. Just so I know I'm not loosing my mind. ( I am old ) :confused Weren't these spherical devices shown in the Jedi temple in episode 2 or 3? And being used to train younglings?

SO. Just so I know I'm not loosing my mind. ( I am old ) :confused Weren't these spherical devices shown in the Jedi temple in episode 2 or 3? And being used to train younglings?

Yes they were but to be specific *pushes up nerd glasses taped in the middle* these were explicitely described in the novelization of said Star Wars movie paragraph 107 subsection 12 as "snoop droids"....BLAH BLAH BLAH...'F'n REALLY?

The guy asked a simple question and Falk started a whole other topic...STOP! IT's A F'n MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it only took me 33 years to see all 6 movies. 1978 the first one. 2011 the last. Never followed the books or such. So as a layman, I still like #3. Yep, just a movie. :lol

I vote #2

#3 with the 2 different symbols throws off the symmetry for me.

But it is ultimately your decision.

but seriously...number 2

I would go with a bigger Titel
and smaller info font size

something like this:

9079-schild.jpg

just my 2 cents though...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back