Jedi Master Plo Koon

dwrd

Here are some pictures of my Plo Koon costume. I am still in the process of upgrading some of the little things.

plo1.jpg

plo2.jpg

plo3.jpg

These pictures were taken by Joe Corroney at the COSI opening weekend for his reference library.

100_0919.jpg

100_0922.jpg

100_0917.jpg

100_0895.jpg

I am in the process of adding some stuff to my boots, as in the pictures above, I got them 2 days before there COSI opening where the pictures were taken. I am repainting my resin Plo Koon hilt, and making new food capsules.

My belt and pouches are JediAgent. The mask is a rubies that I built an inner skeleton for, and airbrushed so that it didn't have the glossy look of a mask. The hands were made by cutting up some monster hands and building them around some work gloves. I have plans on doing hand casts, and sculpting the proper claws when time and money allow.

Looks great. Nice to see someone doing a suit of one of the lesser known / screen used Jedi Knights.

That lady in the Padme costume is pretty easy on the eyes too. :)

Now do the pose like the upcoming mini-bust.

Yeah dude when I get the proper stuff to do the glove I want we'll do your hands to.

You should have posted the COSI Geonosis arena picture in there that I took with Lita's camera.

It is a Rubies Deluxe that I built an internal skeleton for, took off the tusks and attached them properly as they came crooked, then airbrushed the entire mask to have a more appropriate coloring.

I'm planning to make a Plo Koon costume, but the hands seem to be the biggest issue. Anyone casting them yet?

Your costume looks great!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back