Jedi Fallen Order: Second Sister's Cape

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

silfverliningss

So all this time in social isolation has caused me to actually work on something a little more involved for Halloween this year (assuming we'll even have a normal Halloween lol): the Second Sister from the game JFO.

I was putting together a folder of reference images and came upon this detail on the shoulder of her cape:

cape detail 1.jpg

cape detail 2.jpg

(The material seems to differ between the two reference pics so I may have to do another playthrough just to see what it actually looks like in game, lol.)

Anyway, that detail is interesting because it looks like there are no visible seams making the ribbed texture. It's also hard to find a good picture, but I don't think that texture is visible inside the cape on the red lining.

Does anyone have any recommendations for how to replicate this look for a costume?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.