Jedi Fallen Order Lightsaber Build

PufffNStufff

Watching the Official Game Trailer for Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order LIVE from Star Wars Celebration Chicago got me so inspired!!! With this inspiration, I have begun the planning stages of building the lightsaber in the teaser poster and in the trailer itself.

open

I drew this quick sketch while I was watching the livestream of the Jedi Fallen Order panel.

open

I am so excited to finish planning and start building this saber!

PufffNStufff

I attempted multiple times to get the photos to work, but for some reason the programming of the RPF website doesn't like google drive images. I will be getting photobucket as soon as I finish the saber to show the progress photos.

PufffNStufff

6B2F112F-3C3D-49B2-9941-B3D446759912.jpeg
4649B51F-3B2D-4F71-B178-9F78CE109F14.jpeg
I hope the pictures load this time, I am attempting to upload the photos directly to RPF.

The first image is one of the main references I used, and the second image is the rough sketch I made while watching the panel.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.