jedi Fabric

seelsa73

Sr Member
Part 1
I'm interested in seeing fan-made jedi costumes - replicated movie or original characters - using different materials. I'm sure there are a ton of outfits out there using all kinds of materials. I think it would be neat to see them all (or, more realistically, a lot of them) in one thread.

Part 1a. Once upon a time, all everyone talked about was that they used Indian homespun/khadi to make all the jedi costumes for episode 1 - or was it just obi-wan? Idk if it's still being bandied about or what but i stumbled across a website that sells khadi fabric from india to overseas. I'm not sure how good their prices are because u have to request a quote to find out, which i haven't done. That and there were so many different kinds listed, i wouldn't know which one i was looking for. So just a heads up for anyone interested. Check out the website below:

IndiaMart - Khadi Fabric

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back