Jedi Comlinks

kdawg1

Sr Member
I was wondering if anyone has a few screen caps for these comlinks, I'm looking for a low cost prop to build right now. I'm going thru a divorce and need to keep busy but don't want to spend to much on materials at this time.

Thanks

OOHHH man, please post some pics someone.

I have had my wife's razor for like three years 'on the bench' waiting for this conversion. Let's get this thing started.

There are two versions.

One I believe is in the E1 Visual Dictionary.

The other is screen used. Slight difference in details.

But that's all I know. I don't have pics of either.

But I do have a Lady Schick awaiting conversion.

I had this one in the junkyard
MVC-073S_1_1.jpg

Now that's cute. :)

I remember once sitting in the bathtub at school using one of those things years before the movie came out. I looked at it for a sec and thought "wow...this looks like a walkie talkie from a science fiction movie..."

:D

Keith, I've got a ton of these:

antennae.jpg

I believe you'll find that they're the right little antenna pieces for the comlinks.

I still have your address too...can you see where I'm going with this? :lol I'll drop a few in an envelope and get them on their way to ya tomorrow. :D

-Rick

Rick, you're a generous guy.. I've always fancied building one of these myself. :)(Got the base just need the greeblies.)

Be sure to post pics when you're done.

comlink.jpg

comblood.jpg

Theres a few pics from Parts of Star Wars. Thats the same version that is used in Ep3 as well. I would like to see someone do the "blood sample" as well.

-Mike

Does anyone have any pics of ones they made? This looks pretty cool. I saw the one above, but I was looking for some other samples (front and back)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back