Jedi Comlinks

kdawg1

Sr Member
I was wondering if anyone has a few screen caps for these comlinks, I'm looking for a low cost prop to build right now. I'm going thru a divorce and need to keep busy but don't want to spend to much on materials at this time.

Thanks

sandollor

OOHHH man, please post some pics someone.

I have had my wife's razor for like three years 'on the bench' waiting for this conversion. Let's get this thing started.

micdavis

Master Member
There are two versions.

One I believe is in the E1 Visual Dictionary.

The other is screen used. Slight difference in details.

But that's all I know. I don't have pics of either.

But I do have a Lady Schick awaiting conversion.

Kaylee

Now that's cute. :)

I remember once sitting in the bathtub at school using one of those things years before the movie came out. I looked at it for a sec and thought "wow...this looks like a walkie talkie from a science fiction movie..."

:D

Pilot

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Keith, I've got a ton of these:

I believe you'll find that they're the right little antenna pieces for the comlinks.

I still have your address too...can you see where I'm going with this? :lol I'll drop a few in an envelope and get them on their way to ya tomorrow. :D

-Rick

paulcarson

Rick, you're a generous guy.. I've always fancied building one of these myself. :)(Got the base just need the greeblies.)

Be sure to post pics when you're done.

VegasSkywalker

Theres a few pics from Parts of Star Wars. Thats the same version that is used in Ep3 as well. I would like to see someone do the "blood sample" as well.

-Mike

Darth_Nickel

Does anyone have any pics of ones they made? This looks pretty cool. I saw the one above, but I was looking for some other samples (front and back)