Jedi Belt Pouches Resin kits

Got word the order is ready to be shipped, so hopefully should have them in hand within the next 2 weeks.
05ac6b585d838b3fa475c8535bad057.jpg7d756991acf85b22a1af946d2a6a069.jpg442da99531d63c46791c84a08a1adb2.jpg

anyone think this would be a valid technique for recreating the original belt pouch look from the movies? I know they break it down for wood look, but close enough.
finish1med.jpg

I look forward to this run! I'm personally not big on 3D printed props so if these are solid resin like the screen used pouches I'll be buying a set or two.

Thanks Psab! They're not solid resin, they are single piece hollow resin. No keying 2 pieces together or any of that. If I kept them solid they would have basically been the same weight as 2 and 1/4 coke cans on your hips. I wanted them to be light for troopers. If people are interested in solid resin I would love to know.

Well, they have arrived and are ready to go. This is my first prop run so I'm breaking virgin ground for myself. After all the research and time invested in making these as close as possible to the original props and seeing a large batch of them in front of me is berry berry nice.

Here are some quick pics to show off regular light and dark light for showing contouring of form. I'll have some better pics later.
DSC_0017a.jpgDSC_0009b.jpg

Awesome! thank you psab!

Here is a link to the project runs thread project runs I have higher res pics there along with some comparison pics

Disney's Galaxy's Edge Jedi tunic/belt/saber for display purpose
DSC_0001a.jpgDSC_0020a.jpgDSC_0001_01a.jpgDSC_0007_01a.jpgDSC_0008_01a.jpgDSC_0022a.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back