Jean Vilain Sunglasses Expendables 2

Sloth

Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows what make and model the sunglasses Jean Claude Van Damme's character Jean Vilain wears in The Expendables 2? Im wondering if they are Oakleys but I am not 100% sure.

They look like two different make/models to me between the poster and the stills.

EDIT: I downloaded a hi-res version of the Van Damme poster from the press pack and chopped out his glasses so you can get a better look... Unfortunately, the only hi-res still of him is one without his glasses on!

Last edited:
They look like two different make/models to me between the poster and the stills.

EDIT: I downloaded a hi-res version of the Van Damme poster from the press pack and chopped out his glasses so you can get a better look... Unfortunately, the only hi-res still of him is one without his glasses on!

Thanks for that kiruji it is much better than the ones I uploaded... hopefully someone out there will know what the sunglasses are.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back