Jay & Silent Bob - Jay's Clerks 2 costume REVISITED

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ssdesigner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can anyone identify this image? It looks like a group of skeletons fighting another skeleton riding a hoarse with a long spear. Any ideas?

jacket_patch_cartoon.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Krats

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Jay & Silent Bob - Jay's coat artwork help needed

That would be Don Quijote by Jose Guadalupe Posade.

Don_quijote.jpg

(from wikicommons)

Last edited:

ssdesigner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Jay & Silent Bob - Jay's coat artwork help needed

Holy WOW!!

lol, I was absolutely NOT expecting to find this! Thanks a million, Krats! :)

-Ss

ssdesigner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Working on all the coat buttons and patch now. If anyone has access to produce these, I'd love to chat :)

black-cross-button.jpgHello-Im-Forgiven-button.jpgReturn_of_the_Redi.jpgcrown-of-thorns-button.jpgjesus-thorns-SIZED.jpg

Last edited:

The Dude Abides

I am also attempting to make this costume. I have just gotten a hold of the Black Rivet jacket that was the base for the costume but I am interested in making the pins as well. Yours look fantastic. If you would be willing I would love to chat with you about how you went about creating them. Also looking for insight on the brand of pants worn, for now I am using adidas track pants but they are not quite right.