Jawa Robe/Costume- Need help

Star Lord

After completing my Jawa Ion Blaster build, I am now in the process of putting together a reasonably (but not insanely) accurate Jawa Costume for someone (me!) who is 6'2". Can someone point me in the right direction of a good source of Jawa costume stuff and accessories? I am particularly in need of the robe. Thanks!

After completing my Jawa Ion Blaster build, I am now in the process of putting together a reasonably (but not insanely) accurate Jawa Costume for someone (me!) who is 6'2". Can someone point me in the right direction of a good source of Jawa costume stuff and accessories? I am particularly in need of the robe. Thanks!
Hello!
I actually just made a costume this past Halloween that I think turned out reasonably well (picture below). I used this video below to identify parts and process to make mine. Total cost was right around $100 Per costume not including blasters. Most of your money will go to a fabric called “Monks Cloth“. Got mine at Joann Fabrics. Hope this helped!

2BAA1053-D95A-4EF8-B822-854F0451646E.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back