Jawa blaster power pack

protocol66

Hi, i am working on building a Jawa blaster from an Enfield 303, i am missing some information on the power pack. from what i know it's a 18th powder flask , is it made out of bone, wood or leather? any source on finding one? Thanks

hey, they are indeed old carved horns and they are really cool old items :)
here is a sample of the flasks that I had in hand, still looking for one that will be extremely close to the screen used one:
DSC01612.jpg

your best bet at finding one is a lot of patience and browsing dayly through ebay, local second hand websites...
good luck :)

If you were considering scratch building then pet stores sometimes carry horn as animal feed/chews
did you attempt a scratch built?

hey, they are indeed old carved horns and they are really cool old items :)
here is a sample of the flasks that I had in hand, still looking for one that will be extremely close to the screen used one:
View attachment 1557245

your best bet at finding one is a lot of patience and browsing dayly through ebay, local second hand websites...
good luck :)
selling any of them...:unsure:

did you attempt a scratch built?
No, sorry this isn’t something that’s been on my radar, I just like to keep a mental note when I see something that I think could be useful, when I was picking up stuff for my cat I notice they had large horns and antlers for sale, I was thinking the may make nice knife scales or be good for carving.

Last edited:
I am in the same boat as the original poster, looking to find one of these antique 18th powder flask (aka goat horn). Anyone know of any leads on one or willing to sell/trade… please PM me, thanks!

Sure, I would love to grab the file and any recommendations you have for tricking it out with components. Thanks!
Here is what I put together. It is a remix of a file I found on Thingiverse that I split and adapted to my needs. Feel free to share.

You will notice that I have a wire coming out the bottom. This will be wired to a prop controller and light up the blaster as part of my Halloween display.
32A0C0CA-9ED8-4D81-9C4E-42B4AD826FD0.jpeg

Attachments

• powerpack_connectorV2.stl
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
  • New power pack.stl
    11.2 MB · Views: 52

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back