Star Wars Jawa blaster kit

Prop Store

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Up FS is a resin Jawa blaster kit.
As you can see it is NOT the common Enfield based blaster, but the one made with a vintage exhaust venturi and hydraulic coupling!
This kit contains:

- venturi*
- hydraulic coupling*
- shoulder stock*
- "yoke"
- trigger, thumbwheels, side details
- real accurate aluminum timing pulley

* As you can see the main components have some issues, but it´d be a shame to throw them away so I am offering this kit as a fixer upper…

- Venturi:
Totally fine cast, but the fin at the back got a bit thin on one spot while cutting away the pour-spot.
Should be an easy fix by either glueing some styrene to it and/ or applying some bondo and sanding it down to even thickness.
- Hydraulic coupling:
This cast resulted from pouring left-over amounts of resin into the mold. Some bubbles and slight (!) deformation, but still useable after some TLC
The Jawa blaster should receive some heavy weathering anyway ;)
- Shoulder stock:
While the front of the stock is absolutely fine, the rear "wooden" part of it has some large holes/ missing areas.
You can either fix it up with bondo or shape your own stock from actual wood and cannibalize my cast for the front parts / use it for reference.

Like already written, it´d be a shame to throw away this amount of resin, so I am basically offering this kit for the costs of resin for the stock and coupling plus the other parts.

125Euro (instead of 300Euro) plus actual shipping.
Please get in touch with me up front instead of hitting the BIN button

Thanks for looking!

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If this kit is still available, I would like to purchase it. Let me know please.
i have bought and received the kit pictured above.

i'm sure markus could do another????, i have to say it's one of the coolest things i've ever bought on here.

very happy with it indeed.

z

Prop Store